Cam attended successfully the recent Interpack exhibition, the worldwide Fair held in Dusseldorf every three years.
At our stand, we welcomed a remarkable number of qualified visitors coming from all over the world, and concluded the exhibition with good vibes from exhibitors and visitors alike.
The most significant CAM machines were exhibited:
- High speed blister packaging line
- A K0, the cartoner ranged among the fastest packaging machine in the world
- A PVX, the cartoner with a production speed of 200 ppm
- A Compacta by BL, CAM Company specialized in FFS bagging machines
- A vertical motion cartoner model SMV
- A palletizer model ZP1
- The new horizontal strip packaging machine model 8000/HE
- The new liquid filling and capping monobloc model LA, in line with a TSA1000, bottle cleaning machine
- The new machine MT32 for pharmaceutical spray can verification
- The new TTS machine, CAM “Track and Trace” solution
This exhibition revealed a significant opportunity to plan new projects and to finalize a number of sales.